A1 Training Services Ltd
Annual First Aid Refresher
This is a one day course which is suitable for current qualified first aiders wishing to update life-saving skills, competencies as well as being informed of any change in practice and guidelines.
The Training Syllabus
The Emergency First Aid at Work training syllabus covers:
- Recording and reporting of accidents and incidents including RIDDOR
- Contents of a first aid kit (including preventing cross infection)
- Assessing the situation and acting safely, effectively and promptly in an emergency
Administer first aid to a casualty who is/requires:
- Unconscious (including seizure)
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Wounded and bleeding
- Suffering from shock
Learners must be physically able to carry out procedures required to meet awarding bodies (FAIB, SQA or ITC) assessment criteria.
This course complies with Health and Safety (first aid) Regulations 1981 and updates learners of any change in practice and guidelines.
Phone 07807 673 144 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org